northern lights

northern lights
image

Sunday 8 November 2015

my writing corner


Any one who is serious about writing, will 
have a corner for writing exclusively for the purpose. I too have a corner to myself. In fact my corner is self contained. My study table has every thing. You name it and I have it within my reach. I cannot  carry my laptop anywhere else, because it is here and only here that I can concentrate. The view of the balcony with so much greenery is an additional benefit. A picture of my daughter and daughter in law  on the screen of my lap top is very inspiring.
view from my room
daughter in law and daughter
Written for BAR in response to Shailaja's question,
                                                                         


                                                  































1 comment: