northern lights

northern lights
image

Thursday 9 July 2015

A bond

                                           quoted5

 The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed but not the mother,'' These words of Osho have made a permanent place in my soul.  The moment when I became a mom, was a moment of transfomation. Till then I was a woman, only a woman! Now I was a mother. I had brought  a living being,on earth, who had a heart and soul of its own, yet it was the flesh of my flesh and the soul of my soul. The first smell and the first  cry and its uniqueness  left  a permanent  impact  on my whole being.The intensity  of that moment is permanently etched in my mind ! The bond that was establised at that moment  will always remain fresh.

Written for Vinay's  Prompt each day .Quote  # 5  @Prompt each day



10 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful, it is what every mother feels1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it is a divine experience . I am not a mum yet but I am waiting for it to happen it to me -when I be more than a woman !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Deepti, motherly feelings are very natural.

      Delete
  3. very beautiful Ushaji.
    I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.
    Please check the post.
    http://twinklingtinawrites.blogspot.in/2015/07/the-versatile-blogger-award-thanks.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tina. I have taken action accordingly.

      Delete
  4. Wow.the beauty of motherhood

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. I've heard that saying. This is a beautiful post, Usha ji. Liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely post about that defining moment.
    I am trying to reconnect Ushaji after a sort of forced break .. Feels great to read you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure every mother feels the same. Tears of happiness flow at that magical moment and all the pain of labour is erased away. Ushaji a beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete