northern lights

northern lights
image

Saturday 27 September 2014

Liebster Award



                                                              Image result for images of Liebster award
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Aakrati Chaturvedi. This is my third Liebster Award. These days it has become a practice that people  do not accept awards. I don't understand the logic behind this refusal. Some one is nominating my name. After all the person who nominates does not gain anything. He/she nominates a fellow blogger after reading the blog.  We think we have become a known figure in  the blogging community and will not gain any thing. There are rules that if you have less than 200 followers,you are entitled for the award. My request to eligible bloggers is to accept the award with dignity.
  Thank you Aakrati for nominating  my name for the award.
 Since I have accepted the award I have to
1'Post 11 facts about myself'
2.Answer the 11 questions given  by  you.
3.Tell them that they have been tagged by you.

11 things  about me
. I am a .retired Govt.Officer, leading life leisurely and peacefully
  I  love to listen to old Hindi movie songs.
  I  am a bathroom singer.
  I  love to bake cakes, muffins and desserts for my grand children
  I like to make chocolates.
  I.I like dogs as pet. Recently our pet dog, Elsa died. No one in the family has overcome  the grief.
  Our family is an amalgamation of  South and North. We prepare both North and South Indian food.
 I enjoy watching TV. .
  I love to read but due to poor eyesight I am unable to read much.
   My laptop is my permanent companion.
  I am spiritual by nature.
My 11 questions to all the bloggers tagged
1.  Where were you born.?
2   Do you like to read?
3.Which is your favorite book?
4.Do you believe in superstitions/?
5. Do you  like to have Burgers and Pizzas?
6. Given a choice,  which  country you will like to visit?
7. Which season of the year do you like and why?
8. Which Newspaper do you read?
9. What is the first thing you like to read in the newspaper (i) Politics (ii) movies (iii) Gossip (iv) Fashion
10 How many languages do you know?Name them.
11. .Do you believe in reincarnation?.

I nominate the following bloggers  for the Liebster Award
1.Rajlakshmi
2.Amrit Sinha
3. Suzy Que
4.EllyStornebrink
5.Panchali Sen Gupta

I hope all the nominees will accept the award.Congrats!













 .



8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ma'am. You deserve it for your insightful and untiring efforts. Congrats to your nominees too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Usha! I'm glad you received this award 'cause I KNEW you were sweet: I can tell from what you wrote about yourself. Thus, you truly deserve this award: I'm so happy for you! And I'm delighted and happily accept this award: THANK YOU! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngratulationsssssssssssssss ...
    I love listening to old hindi songs too the current new ones are just LOUD.

    Bikram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award :D I would so love to taste those muffins and chocolates :D
    thank you for awarding me too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rajlakshmii.Wish you also the same.

      Delete